No Necessito Pero Necessito (I Don't Need But I Do)

Just thought this was funny..and predictable..

Prime minister says Spain doesn't need bailout (MSNBC) 4/13/12

Spain doesn't need bailout: IMF (AP) 4/20/12

Spain Rules Out Bailout (Bloomberg) 4/27/12

And yesterday:

Spain’s People's Party Says Bailout Not Needed (BusinessWeek) 6/4/12

And then today 6/5/12:

Spain Pleads For A Bailout (Atlanticwire) -- 6hrs ago

Funny.. Predictible.. Pathetic..
~ Wondering which represents Spain: Bullfighter or Bull?

Well, a bailout should fix all Spain's ills, right?.. No worries amigo

Spain 'technically impossible to bailout' -- "Spanish Budget Minister Cristobal Montoro said it was technically impossible to rescue the debt-laden economy, the fourth largest in the eurozone." (AP)

Qué diablos!!

I guess this means one thing:

There isn't a Better time than Now to Buy more Stocks!
Dear readers, you do know we were joking on that, yes?
You have read this article with the title No Necessito Pero Necessito (I Don't Need But I Do). You can bookmark this page URL https://arhjj.blogspot.com/2012/06/no-necessito-pero-necessito-i-don-need.html. Thanks!

No comment for "No Necessito Pero Necessito (I Don't Need But I Do)"

Post a Comment